CAMBRA for the Private Practice: Profits, Practices and Clinical Results
Pamela Maragliano-Muniz, DMD
Course Description: If you have had trouble or are interested in implementing a caries management program in your office, this is the course for you!
The role of risk factors in the caries process and useful, efficient risk management strategies will be introduced. In addition, clinical results and the profit potential of a caries management program will be described.
- Recognize the profit potential of implementing a caries management program.
- Understand the role of risk factors in the caries process.
- Utilize strategies to minimize caries risk.
- Appreciate the improved clinical results that occur after implementation of a caries management program.
- Initiate implementation of CAMBRA in the private practice on Monday!
WHEN: Saturday, October 3rd from 9am-4pm
WHERE: Lancaster Bible College: Sebastian Academic Center(SAC101)
Registration begins at 8:30am
Continental breakfast included & Lunch
SPONSORED BY GC AMERICA
Please use one form per person. (Form may be reproduced.) Register by sending check payable to LLYADHA and completed registration form to:
951 E Orange St, Lancaster PA 17601
Fee: Academy member $30
PDHA member $60